Sunday, September 6, 2009

Lady Gaga in KTZ

Linda from Poland asked me who is the suit Gaga wore for the NEO2 editorial by because the only information she could find in the magazine was "Lady Gaga suit".

Her jacket and leggings are from the KTZ Fall 2009 collection they call Future Afrika Tribe. Couldn't find exactly the suit she wore but as soon as I get it, I'll share it with you.


You'll surely remember Gaga wearing these boots from the same collection.




I was just wondering how long it takes to put these on. Below wonder boots were definitely made for walking but if these were mine, on top of walking I'd sleep in them too!



Love the whole collection. These are my favourites:



Photos vía: Kokontozai.co.uk, Myspace/kokontozai, Gagadaily, Flickr (christinejoos), Hollyscoop, Splendicity, Life

No comments:

Post a Comment